At Cingo, it's our job to keep your family safe and secure. In this time of worldwide crisis, that duty is even more critical.
The health of our customers and team members is our highest priority, and we are doing our part to help stop the spread of the Coronavirus in our communities.
When your Cingo representative visits your home, you can be assured that:
- We remain committed to our Safe Surround approach, protecting your family, pets and home from pests with treatments focused on the outside of the house. Our Cingo service technicians will not enter your home for general pest control treatments.
- If you require services inside your home, you can trust our professionalism and preparedness. Our technicians are trained, tested and certified in the use of personal protective equipment. Technicians routinely employ the use of respirators, eye protection, gloves, and clothing to conform with safety requirements established by EPA and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration.
- For our home inspections, your presence is required only for the final hour of the home walk-through, if you choose to do this in person. We also offer a phone walk-through. In-person walkthroughs will be limited to essential parties only — please don't include children or decorators, for example.
We're committed to keeping our team members safe, too, and have made the following changes at each of our eight offices:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, no more than 10 people will be in any office at the same time. To accomplish this, we are rotating team members between in-office hours and working from home.
- All in-person team meetings have been suspended until further notice, and our team coordination will continue through conference calls and video meetings.
We'll continue to adapt our procedures and services as the situation evolves. Needs are certain to change, and we'll keep you updated. As always, our Customer Care department is available to answer your questions. You can reach our team at email@example.com or 800-726-0083.
We remain committed to keeping our customers safe and secure.
About Cingo: The name Cingo means to surround and secure, conveying the company's commitment to home protection. The company has been protecting families in the Southeast since 1974. It provides home protection services throughout Georgia and South Carolina, including Atlanta, Augusta, Charleston, Douglas, Dublin, Milledgeville, Savannah, Vidalia, Waycross and all points in between. Cingo was named a Best Place to Work in Georgia by Georgia Trend Magazine and listed as a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For. Learn more at www.cingohome.com.