Pest Control Agreement Terms
Effective June 1, 2017
This Agreement for pest management is made between the Customer and Cingo.
Treatments & Fees are specified in individual agreements.
Common Household pests are defined as roaches, spiders, ants, millipedes, silverfish, crickets, centipedes, scorpions. Customer agrees to maintain a form of auto-payment (credit/debit card or direct draft) on file for any monthly pricing options offered. Failure to provide said payment arrangements will result in an additional $3 per month.
Cingo promises a Familiar Face so you are never surprised by a pest pro you don't know. We have developed business practices to promote this commitment. Should a change be necessary due to an absence, route re-assignment or other appropriate business reason, Cingo will notify you in advance of the change or that month is free. Email notification is preferred means of customer communication and permits the sending of pest professional photo identification in a more timely manner.
Prior to initial visit, the Customer agrees to notify Cingo in writing regarding allergies, respiratory conditions or other sensitivities of individuals or animals located at physical address that may be aggravated by an application. This, and any other notice may be sent to Cingo, 106 Roosevelt St., Dublin, GA 31021 or to customercare[at]cingopest.com.
General Terms & Conditions1. All treatment materials will be applied to conform to product labeling.
2. If the customer is not completely satisfied with results of any treatment, Cingo will return at no additional cost or at customer request, refund monies paid for the treatment at issue.
3. If fees are not paid as agreed within 30 days of when due, a late fee of 1.5% of the unpaid balance will be added to the unpaid balance each month. The Customer shall become liable for the cost of collection, including but not limited to a reasonable attorney's fee, if collected by law or through an attorney. Checks or bank drafts not honored will be charged a return fee of $30.
4. This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement and there are no other promises, warranties or agreements, express or implied, except as contained herein. Specifically, there are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. The obligation of Cingo under this Agreement is conditioned upon Customer's payment in full of the fees as set forth and failure to pay the same in full shall cancel this Agreement in its entirety and discharge Allgood of any liability and amount paid shall become the property of Cingo. Liability of Allgood is limited to the life of the Agreement.
6. The monthly fee is due on same day each month as date of this Agreement.
7. Cingo's liability shall be terminated should Cingo be prevented from fulfilling its responsibilities under the terms of this Agreement by reasons of acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, acts of duly constituted government authority, strike, acts of God, natural disasters or refusal of the Customer to allow Cingo access to the property for the purpose of carrying out the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Any dispute, other than one relating to the collection on account, arising out of or relating to the Agreement or the services provided under this Agreement or tort based claims for personal or bodily injury or damage to real or personal property shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. This Agreement involves interstate commerce; furthermore, Cingo and the Customer agree that the Federal Arbitration Act shall control their mutual rights and obligations and the conduct of any arbitration proceeding. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, binding, non-appealable and may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator shall not have the power or authority to award exemplary, treble, liquidated, or any type of punitive damages.
9. If any provision or covenant of this Agreement is held by any court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions or covenants of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
Federal and State Regulatory Terms & Conditions
1. The Georgia Structural Pest Control Act requires all pest control companies to maintain insurance coverage. Information about this coverage is available by contacting this pest control company.
2. In accordance with the Fair Business Practices Act of 1975, and the rules of the Federal Trade Commission, 16 C.F.R. 429, Customer may be entitled to a three (3) day right of cancellation.
Electronic Communication Acknowledgement Statement.
In accordance with state regulations, pest control companies have a responsibility to provide you with a record every time a pesticide product and/or pest system is applied. This record is required to be provided to the property owner, resident or custodian of the property. This record may include post-application precautionary information. Licensed and regulated by the Georgia Department of Agriculture, 19 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Atlanta, GA 30334, (404) 656-3641. Customer understands and requests that pesticide use records be provided or made available to him/her electronically.